×

Man City vs Bournemouth injury news:

Man City vs Bournemouth injury news:

Seven Premier League layoffs Manchester City have just one injury to deal with ahead of Saturday’s game.

now Manchester City hope to extend their Premier League winning streak on Saturday, when the champions host Bournemouth at the Etihad.

After wins over Brighton & Hove and Manchester United, City can make it three wins in a row against the Cherries.

After a rare period of free time in midweek, Pep Guardiola’s team will also be relatively fresh on Saturday, with the Blues missing just one player.

Kevin De Bruyne is a long-term absentee from Man City and he revealed on Wednesday that there is no set timetable for his return to the team, although Guardiola said last month that the midfielder could return ” sooner than expected”.

However, Bournemouth are not in such a lucky position and the south coast side are expected to miss six players for Saturday’s match.

Lewis Cook is suspended after his recent red card against Wolverhampton Wanderers, while Ryan Frederick and Emiliano Marcondes will not return in time for the clash despite both players recently accelerating their recovery from injury.

“They haven’t started training as a group, but they are on the field as individuals,” Andoni Iraola said this week.

“They’re touching the ball, they’re getting better.

They won’t be too far away from starting to train with the team at least partially, but they’re not there yet.

Meanwhile, Bournemouth was last week forced to recall Mark Travers from his loan period at Stoke City due to a lack of goalkeeper.

Neto is injured and Darren Randolph is expected to miss time due to illness.

Andrei Radu made his league debut last week in the win over Burnley and is expected to retain his place in the Etihad squad.

Departure: De Bruyne (City); Neto, Randolph, Fredericks, Adams, Cook, Marcondes (Bournemouth).

For more updates on Manchester City news, please visit sportsearchers.com

 

Post Comment

Verified by MonsterInsights